New pose for Briar...

 


Last semester I started collaborating with my fellow student Eve on a personal fantasy project of hers. She asked me to design one of her main characters, Briar. I drew the rough sketches below midway through last semester then due to time running out, didn't get chance to develop them...


But using the reference material Eve gave me and having several discussions about the design I went on to draw the following designs (shown at the top of the page) the one to the left shows an extra belt which Eve asked to be removed...


Happy with the above design I went on to design an expression sheet, hair variation and lip-sync sheet which I'll share next...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black and white life studies...

Adapting my new work flow on one last illustration...

My final portfolio...