Robo Samurai Turnaround...


First task I decided to take on since starting the 3rd Semester was a turnaround sheet of my Robo Samurai design. I only drew a front and profile view to add to the three-quarter I did last Semester as any more wouldn't have fit comfortably on the same screen. I do intend to design a back view but right now it's more important to me to move on to new designs.

I've started to build a website which will have a combination of old work and new to start with. I want to have this finished as soon as possible as I'd like to start reaching out to Industry professionals as well as my peers to get feedback. I plan to update the website when I finish the MSc in August.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black and white life studies...

Adapting my new work flow on one last illustration...

My final portfolio...