New inspiration for my new aspirations...

 After the birth of my son Joe I took some time away from work and spent it with family, I'd managed to finish my assessment video early and had no other work to complete. Yesterday was the first day of the 3rd Semester and I'm raring to get busy again, iPad at the ready! 

Considering my new ambition to work as a Character Designer and Concept Artist, last semester my lecturer Kieran suggested I buy some 'Art of...' books so that I can see what the Pro's are creating and how they're presenting their artwork. This was a great idea so I searched through a long list on Amazon and selected a handful of books from Games and productions that I was most drawn to. The first three of these beauties arrived yesterday!



Sticking with my Samurai theme I ordered The Art... 'Ghost of Tsushima', 'Raya and the Last Dragon' and also 'Assassin's Creed - Valhalla'. I also want to buy 'The Art of Overwatch' which is next on my list! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black and white life studies...

Adapting my new work flow on one last illustration...

My final portfolio...