The Hacienda inspired storyboard sequence...

 The second part of the story board I've designed and put together for the group project is a sequence inspired by an invitation for the legendary Manchester based club The Hacienda.



Above is the inspiration for the following piece, here's the rough story board...



In this series of frames the black stripes enter the shot from the bottom left however on our updated story board there was an inconsistency with the flow of the animation from both the previous and the following scene so we decided to reverse it and have them starting at the top right corner the progressing out of the bottom left. 

Again I used Procreate on my iPad to put these together, I'll talk about the process I used in a future post. Once I'd finished in Procreate I saved JPG's and imported them into After Effects and made my first animatic using that software. I'll post the results tomorrow. Here's the finished sequence...























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black and white life studies...

Adapting my new work flow on one last illustration...

My final portfolio...